CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Word Answers

Where is your cell phone - Desk
Your hair - Brown
Your father - Kindness
Your favorite thing - Homesickness
Your dream last night - River
Your favorite drink - Tea
Your dream/goal - Happiness
The room you are in - Study
Your fear - Animal
Where do you want to be in 6 years - Australia
One of your wish list items - Violin
Where you grew up - China
The last thing you did - Walking
What are you wearing - T-shirt
Your TV - Home
Your pet - Hedgehog
Your computer - Hp
Your life - Colorful
Your mood - Normal
Missing someone - Grandfather
Favorite store - Yaxin
Your favorite color - Red
When is the last time you laughed - Morning
Last time you cried - Last-week
Three people who email me - Mira, Ali, Yaya
Three of my favorite foods - Chocolate, Apple, Vegetables
Three places I would rather be right now - Sydney, New York, Home

6 comments:

shapx said...

u want a violin?

that's really cool... One day if I get rich I'll buy two for u!

IF I get rich.. hihi

HA said...

Hope you get rich tomorrow~
I'll pray for you~
haha~:)

instructor said...

Wow you have a hedgehog as a pet?

Hmm...who is looking after it now that you are here?

Wish I had time for a pet...now my pets happen to be three little naughty...naughty boys habiba!!!!

instructor said...

you are one diligent girl habiba keep it up okay!!!

HA said...

I had a hedgehog as a pet long time ago...it's a funny animal~~

I like your sons,they are very cute~~:-)


Thanks for your encouraged~

instructor said...

Really...then perhaps one day I will let you babysit them for me...he he he...