CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hiking

Pco-Pco
Take a rest

New Campus


Walking,walking,walking...




In 17th January, 2009, all of Uni-MAP students have a big activity--hiking. We walked more than 10Km. Vice chancellor is our leader, he walked in front of us, we followed him. I'm very tired, my mind is a blank, I just know I'm walking, walking walking......
Finally, after three hours of walking, we arrived at our new campus. We eat food and take a rest, and then, of course, we were danced Pco-Pco.

2 comments:

instructor said...

Wow! ...nice background habiba...teach me!

lots of pictures here ...is there a grammar check tool here? If there is...use it...

Hmm...you were tired...but hey...I'm sure you lost a couple of kilos after the walk!!!!

habiba said...

Unfortunately, I have gained weight ~~How can I lose my weight? My God~haha~~