CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Last week I bought~


I bought lots of food, look at this picture, may be you will ask me why you bought lots of vegetables and fruits? Yes, I bought carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, apples and papaya. Because I have gained weight, how can I loose weight? I tried on diet, however, I'm so hungry, at result, I cannot control myself to eat more foods. I tried to walking from KWSP to KKA, however I cannot hold on to the last. So, I want to try eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Vegetables are good for your health, these will clean your body.
Hope I can succeed this time! Although Zuli said me :"You looks like a rabbit" haha~
Fruits and vegetables are not expensive, we can buy these on vegetable market which near KWSP. I will buy vegetables until I loose my weight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that vegetables and fruits are good for our health and they can cleanse our body,buuuuut... i cant survive taking only vegetables nad fruits everyday..
i want rice,i want rice,i eat rice.. so i cant lose more weight!! :p

HA said...

Haha~follow me~~
You can become more handsome~~:-)

instructor said...

I am impressed too!!! Don't you ever feel bored just eating vegetables only!!!!

I agree with teacher hafiz...I need rice at least once a day!!!!!

try jogging habiba...it helps me maintain my weight...I try to jog at least thrice weekly!!!!

instructor said...

I really like this snapshot habiba!!!!

HA said...

Thank you dear ms Sharmini~
Yes, you are right,jogging is good for our health. I'm jogging every day now. But...still...cannot reduce my weight...I really don't know what happend~~haha~~

instructor said...

Actually dear...you have a nice body with the right height and weight...you merely need to tone it up...forget about trying to lose weight...focus instead on trying to tone up your body...just continue your jogging and proper diet....try sit-ups too :)