CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last week







In the weekend, I visited my friend. We went to Kuala Perlis beach to eat sea food with Prof.Rozipek, he came from Kyrgyz, we talk with Kazakh language, he told me many history and interesting story that I never heard. I feel so happy, because I can use Kazakh language, I feel talking with my family.Long time no happy like this.








In our drama class, we do many funny things. We became a seed, and act how the seed grow. And than, two boys act Taitannek, look this "Jack and Rosa", oh~my God, very ~~ 'handsome'~~haha~





Of the many kind of Chinese traditional food, the hot pot is the most popular food in China.We came to malaysia almost four months, I miss our traditional food very much. so we cooked hot pot by ourself.

5 comments:

instructor said...

Yummy the 'grilled fish' looks so delicious! my tummy is already growling!!!

interesting write-uo habiba...some language errors to be corrected okay:

In the weekend,
DURING THE WEEKEND OR LASY WEEKEND

I visited my friend. We went to Kuala Perlis beach to eat sea food with Prof.Rozipek.

He IS FROM from KyrgyZ.


we SPOKE IN Kazakh language, he told me many historICAL and interesting storIES that I HAVE never heard BEFORE . I feLT so happy, because I can CONVERSE IN Kazakh language.
IT feLT LIKE talking with my family.

HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME.
Long time no happy like this.


READ THROUGH THE CORRECTED AREAS OKAY.


HMMM...YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DRAMA CLASS TOO...GOOD!!!!

HABIBA IT IS TITANIC not taitannek!!!

Wow...you can cook...when do i get to taste your hotpot dish?????

instructor said...

I made a spelling error habiba...it is LAST not lasy sorry

HA said...

Thank you very much,
Ms Sharmini~:-)

I can cook for you in next international day ~haha~

instructor said...

will be looking forward to it...let me plan with the rest of the instructors...perhaps before you all return to china...we will organise a potluck okay...think this is a good idea????

HA said...

Yes~~we'll cook Chinese traditional food,welcome to try it~~:-)