CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SPORTS & GAMES

Basketball is the most popular sports in my country.Yao Ming, a famous basketball player who was born in China, is currently the tallest player in the NBA.
I played badminton,basketball, foodball and cliambing when I was a child. Now, I like roller skating,I usually skating on weekend.Roller skating need balance, flexibility, and body strength, good condition of lungs for breathing.Rooler skating can help you lose weight, strengther balance of body.In our country,every students must take part in sports from Primary School to University.It's good for health.Today,people's height are taller than 20 years ago.

2 comments:

irma ahmad said...

Dear Habiba,
Now in Malaysia, which sport do you wish to play? Do you play anything at KKA?

irma

HA said...

Dear Irma:
I'm lazy after I came to Malaysia,I don't like do excercise,may be weather is very hot~:)