CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Hometown








My hometown is Aletai.It's the coldest area in winter of China. The land of the type is mountainous[Aletai Mountain] and large grassland.There have a river which is also flows an a specific direction.It's from east to west,influx to the Arctic Ocean.Do you know Keketuohai?A beautiful famous scenic resort,when you stay there,you must thought you are stay in picture.It's the paradise! In my hometown,people have different profession:Doctor,Teacher,Businessman,Farmer,Driver,Factory worker, and so on.They are work from Monday to Friday,very busy.Except Saturday and Sunday,they have some Public Holiday.They usually go outing on summer,and skiting on Winter! You can find famous ski resort in Aletai!


3 comments:

Jolie said...

Hello`` Miss Ha`` wow`` u hometown is so beautiful`` i want to go there to have a look`` ``

ok `` Up````

irma ahmad said...

Dear Habiba,
I agree with Zu, your hometown is very beautiful. I also wish that one day i will be able to go there and of course, you will be my tour guide!!

irma

HA said...

ok~welcome to Xinjiang ,and welcome to my hometown~