CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Hometown Foods


Hello~Everybody,I want to introduce my hometown food!I hope you can like it!


1. Laghman (xinjiang language): noodle, artistically work dough balls of high-quality wheat flour and water into continuously thinner ropes until something like spaghetti emerges.















2.Nang: Large, round flat breads cooked in ceramic ovens.














3. Palo :Rice simmered with spices and meat, and carrots, chick peas and raisins.



4 comments:

shapx said...

Halo,
just dropping by to see what you have been writing. Looks like you did some good works here..

keep writing!

Jolie said...

Allo`` the foods looks so delicious``

so ``` now , u make me missing my mom`s cook``

ok `` bye `` see ya```

irma ahmad said...

Dear Habiba,
wow..those foods look delicious!yum yummmm.... can you prepare langhman / the noodles for me? You have visited my house right? so after this, i'll bring you to my house again and i want you to cook for me! hihiiihihhi...

irma

HA said...

Dear Irma:
I hope cook right now~
haha~:)