CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Something about family

Twenty years ago,Chinese family live in a big house,about eight to ten family members,include a couple,children and parents-in-low.In moder times,most a newly married couple don't like live with parents-in-low,they like freedom life. In a family,husbands and wives have different roles within the family,husbands wash clothes and board,wives cooking and clean room,and they teaching children together.
For me,there is not conflicts between my family and my friends,because my friends will not clash with my families.I never make friends with the one who hurt my families.
Family Responsibility is parents take care of children and children show filial obedience,love each other is most important!

0 comments: