CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kong Rong


Long time ago, in China have a famous writer, his name is Kong Rong. When he was five years old, there was a interesting story.
He has five elder brothers and a younger brothers. One day while they were eating pears at home, their father let him take it first, but Kong Rong choose smallest one, his father surprised and asked,"Why did you take smallest one?" Kong Rong answered," Because I am the youngest, the biggest one should be for the eldest one." His father asked again,"But you have a younger brother, you are older than him."Kong Rong replied, "I am older than him, so I should leave bigger one to my younger brother." On hearing these words, his father was satisfied with his answer and smiled happily. What a good boy!

2 comments:

shapx said...

'let him take it frist'

Any mistake that u notice?
Be more careful ok?

Ann said...

life is cool...
i believe if u keep work u will be successful.yeah u always tole me many experences it's my pleause.but i like u r patience,it's very important