CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

☆Alor Star☆







I went to Alor Star with my friends. Alor Star is a small town near Perlis, it's about one hour by bus. We went to Alor Star Tower. This is the world's nineteenth tallest telecommunication tower and also the second tallest in Malaysia. It stands at a height of 165.5 metre and involved a construction cost of RM 40 million. We can see all of the Alor Star view. There is a revolving restaurant on the 94 metre.

2 comments:

instructor said...

Good to see that you have started exploring habiba...

you know something...I haven't been to the Alor Setar Tower yet....

How did you find the view? How much to go right up to the top?

habiba said...

I went to there with my friend who came from Iraq.
It's 4 RM go up the Alor Star Tower for student~
hehe~