CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Educational Trip





Genting Highlands is a nice place to spend your holidays.In March 7,2009, we had a Educational Trip to Genting Highlans and Batu Ferringghi. We play lots of games in Genting Highlans Theme Park. There are outdoor games and indoor games. I played space shot and corkscrew, these two games are very exciting. I felt my heart come out of my body. I found a good place for me, it's the Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland, looks like a fairyland.



In March 9, we were from Genting Highlans to Penang. This is my first time touch the sea. So I was really happy. I believe there is a beauty-fish in the sea when I was a child, I hope swimming in the beautiful blue sea. We played games on the beach and played water ball in the swimming pool.We enjoyed this trip.

Last day we went to Army camp.

0 comments: