I came to Malaysia already 7 days, my mood is bader day by day. My English is very poor, I have many problems to solve.I don't know how to improve my English in short time. Can I finish my course? I don't know!
Dear Habiba, Don't worry too much about your english proficiency. My observation, you are very hardworking student. In fact, now i can see that you are already improve yourself. I also realize that you are no longer shy to speak. This is very good. Keep on your good work!
Dance like nobody’s watching,
Love like never been hurt,
Sing like nobody’s listening to,
Work like don’t need money,
Live like this is the end of the world.
3 comments:
Dear Habiba,
Don't worry too much about your english proficiency. My observation, you are very hardworking student. In fact, now i can see that you are already improve yourself. I also realize that you are no longer shy to speak. This is very good. Keep on your good work!
cheers!
irma
Thank you~Irma~
Post a Comment